Many probate cases are standard and only require an understanding of the document requirements and the timing of the process. Some probate cases are more complex and you should be represented by legal counsel.
Both Rich and Marie Zawtocki provide services in the following areas:
- Simple Wills
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Uncontested Guardianships for adults
- Uncontested Conservatorships for adults
- Life Care Documents: Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney
- Simple Informal or Formal Probate of a Will
In probate cases, legal services can be provided in two ways: full representation or consultation and document preparation.